Jonathan - 11 months

Yup...it was a short month so it's that time again.  My baby will be 1 year old in 3 weeks, sigh.  But, he's not there yet.  I will enjoy this last month of having him be 11 months.

Here are a couple of his favorite things:
He says, "Baa, baa" as he waves "Bye, bye".
He does all sorts of spitting and tongue tricks.
He takes 2 naps a day - we try to get most of our school work done while he's napping.  I'm not sure what I'll do when he gives up his morning nap, yikes!  But, thankfully, that's not here yet either.
He loves to be chased around the house by the big kids.
He loves Mommy most, but Livvy is right up there.  She loves him and is such a good mommy to him!  I am so blessed!!
He's figured out how to stand by holding onto the dishwasher (nothing else yet).  The kids saw him and said very excitedly, "Look, Mom. He's going to be walking so soon!!"  Well...it'll probably be another month or two before he takes his first steps.  I'm sure he'll be walking by summer, which will be so nice for playing outside.

Well...that's all I can think of for now.  Here he is:


Comments

Popular Posts

The Cutlip Family