Christmas

Friday we went down to Phoenix to see family.  The kids got to play with cousins.  Got to see Oma and Opa.  On Saturday morning we opened presents together.  The kids, other than suffering the effects of a minor cold, had a great time.


Last night, after going to the Candlelight Service at Northwest Community with my parents and then going out to eat at Denny's with them, we headed back up the mountain.  It was a nice quiet drive, except for the deep theological discussion that Tom and I were having - good stuff.



Today we had a wonderful quiet Christmas.  It was just us.  At home.  With our kids.  It was nice.

Right now I guess I'm feeling that after Christmas let down.  Not that Christmas let me down, the time was what we had hoped for, but... I'm missing Noah right now.  I want that one more stocking to stuff.  I want those extra presents under the tree.  That one more little body to hug and kiss good night.

Miss you sweet baby boy.

Comments

Bree said…
love you friend. I think about him often too wishing we were watching him grow up from afar...may your heart be comforted....today and forever til to see your sweet baby again.
Love you

Popular Posts

The Cutlip Family