Weekend Fun

I watched four of my friends kids Saturday morning while she was at the Bible Bee with her older four. The kids had so much fun playing and working together. I figured since I have 7 kids on hand I might as well get some work out of them. Tom just started a new job (today being the very first day - just training stuff this week) with a home health care agency called Amedisys. He'll be spending quite a bit of his day in his car driving to people's homes. I thought it would be nice to have his car all nice and clean on the inside and out. I had the kids empty his car of a year or more's worth of papers and other stuff, and then give it a quick wash. The car looks so much better and actually halfway decent...and the kids had fun. Yeah!


Tom finished the gable end!! Before getting it painted, he's got 3 more pieces of siding to put on the south side, the trim around the insets of the doors and windows, and then caulk all the vertical seams and around the openings. It's getting there.


For dinner we had meatloaf pop-ups, potato pancake wedges and corn-on-the-cob, which the kids helped me schuck.

We pulled a couple of our carrots just to see what they were looking like - not too shabby.

Comments

Popular Posts

The Cutlip Family