Remembering...

Tomorrow is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day.  I am now forever apart of a community that I never desired to be a part of...those who have lost a baby due to miscarriage, stillbirth or neonatal death.


We remember...

Two years ago we found out that we were expecting baby #4.  As I have said in other posts, I wasn't happy about it.  But God changed my heart and I grew to be.

On December 13th 2009 we learned that our newest member had anencephaly, a terminal neural tube defect of the head.

On April 15, 2010 our littlest Noah Tobias - "Take Comfort, God is Good" - was born sleeping at 31 weeks.

Our family has tied heart-strings to heaven and will always be one less here on earth.








Here's something that others can do, When A Friend Loses A Baby - it means so much!

Comments

Andi Soergel said…
Well said, friend. Your Noah will always be remembered. Love to you!

Popular Posts

The Cutlip Family