Bubba Ben

Two years ago today our Bubba Ben was born.  Really Benjamin Robert.  Benjamin because we liked it, and Robert after my dad. 

His was the fastest and easiest labor (if you can say easy and labor in the same sentence).  Click here to read the whole story. 

He had me convinced that he was born without a sin nature.  That was until he was about 6 months old.  Then his true nature revealed itself.


He is a mama's boy. He is a stubborn boy. He loves to say, "No", especially when he means, "Yes".  He's a laughing boy.  

He loves his big sister and brother.

He is a boy with many faces.

He is a bubba boy - he loves to eat.

He is a boy boy - he loves his new monster truck.


Boy I love this boy.

Comments

Coby said…
Hi Jenn. I pop in every now and again just to see how you and your family are doing. I continue to pray for you.

I love the photos of Ben. I felt the same about my youngest (10 months) - convinced he didn't have a sin nature until about 3 weeks ago. He's a quietly stubborn, determined little guy who hates to leave my side. How I love him!

-Coby

Popular Posts

The Cutlip Family