Long Hours & Drywall

Well, things are getting done...unfortunately they're just getting done a little on the slow side. Jim's putting in 12 hour days, Tom's now working every night over at the house, not just MWF's, and my dad is taking off days here and there from his job. Tom is over at the house as I am typing this trying to get the kitchen ceiling and walls painted so that they can hang cabinets tomorrow. It's 10:30pm right now and he'll probably be there until minight at least - all in a days work.

Here are some pictures of the drywall going up and...

Oh...you might not have met all the key players on this endeavor. Well, here they are: This is my honey, Tom...the physical therapist assisant and his dad, Jim...the handy-man, jack-of-all-trades.

And then there's the weekend warriors, my dad, Bob, the F-16 flight instructor and my mom, Marilyn, the do-it-all-helper and #1 baby-sitter.

Livvy and Sammy...the kids and #1 cutie trouble-makers and then there's me, Jenn...the mom and baby grower, for the next 2 weeks (or something like that).

Comments

Popular Posts

The Cutlip Family