Mama Brain

Earlier today I started making lunch...well, starting thinking about what I should make for lunch.  Ended up throwing some chicken nuggets in the toaster oven because I couldn't think of anything else.

Walked away for 1 min.  Started to think about what I was going to make for lunch.  Spied some bread on the counter and decided to make some meat & cheese sandwiches.  I got out the bread, meat, cheese... smelled the toaster oven.

Oh, yeah.  I had started to make nuggets.  Boy, I'm losing it!


***


Now it is time for rest time.  I got Livvy playing piano for the first 15 min, Sammy playing with legos and Ben in his room (Jon is already down for his nap).

I came downstairs.  Thought about what I needed to do.  Decided what I needed to do.  Sat down at the computer.

From upstairs, "Mom!  I need to poop!"  "Alright" I said, "I'm coming!"  Upstairs I go to help wipe.


Now back at the computer.  What was I supposed to do?

Comments

Popular Posts

The Cutlip Family