Dad Strikes Again


We officially finished the school room last year sometime.  We have loved the space for doing school work, office work, crafts, etc.  It is basically a second living room.

Originally we had two computer desks on opposite walls, one for me and one for Tom (the kids, of course, use either one).  They were functional but a bit awkward.

In steps my dad with an idea.  "What if...?"  It always starts with an idea and then step back and watch it blossom.  When the idea to build a double desk with shelves above and a bookcase on the side was mentioned back in March (I think), I really thought that it would be a long while before the project was completed.  I'm pretty sure it took a year, at least, for my dad to to go from idea to finished project of his"command center" - a round the room, triple computer desk, tv area, with filing cabinets, etc.  

My dad didn't waste anytime getting busy on designing and building our custom built-in bookcase with double desk.  It showed up two weekends ago, with some new flat screen monitors as a special bonus.



























Don't you just love it!!  Now if I could just find/make the time to get it organized we could really be in business.  Does anybody need an over-sized principals desk, a computer desk, and/or a monitor or two?  Just let me know, it just so happens that we don't need them anymore.

Thanks Dad!  You did such a nice job!  I love the space!  I'm sure I'll never want for storage again, at least not for awhile;).  Luv you!

Comments

Baker Family said…
I'm just glad that it's working out for you. Thanks for saying so. Love, Dad

Popular Posts

The Cutlip Family