The List

My list of To-Do's is very long right now...unfortunately I seem to have misplaced my list for the moment, but I know that one of the items on that list is to blog.  I am constantly blogging/writing life in my head, but finding the time and then remembering what I wrote is difficult.  Not that I have the time or brain power right now, I'll stay up later than I should just so I can cross something off the list when I find it (or I'll just make a new one and cross it off of that).

We've had a busy last couple of weeks and I want to start from the beginning and work my way forward.  Be patient with me, this may take several days. 

We're just about done with the guest bedroom.  It's painted, two new doors installed, trimmed, and carpeted.  Tom's actually installing the bi-fold doors for the closet as I type.



We had Tom's very good friend Lyle come stay with us for a week.  He's a hunting guide, among other things, up in Alaska.  The boys (Tom and Lyle) were up every night until midnight at least.  Those two can talk about anything and everything for hours.  It's fun for me to listen and put my two cents in when there was a pause in conversation.  But usually these two end up talking theology and it gets way over my head quick!  That's when I'd feign tiredness and head for bed.


Tom took a day off so that we could take Lyle down to Sedona. 

Of course they had to jump off a perfectly good cliff.
 And still they were talking :).
 Jon & I had fun too.

The kids loved Lyle!  They asked to call him Uncle Lyle instead of Mr. Becker.



That's all for now.  Hopefully I'll find my list and find some more time to write soon.

Comments

Popular Posts

The Cutlip Family