One Year

July 8th was our one year anniversary for moving into this house! I still love the story of how God blessed us with this house (to read about it go back to the first posts, May of 2008) and this opportunity to really build a home. The guys, mostly Dad C, with help from Tom, my dad, and an assortment of other friends, have really done a lot. I can hardly wait to see the rest come together.

Today the guys hung a beam for the stairs and are currently installing the frame for the pocket door into the laundry room. Dad C has been getting furring strips in place on the existing house so that they can add siding to it this coming week or next weekend. Fun, fun, fun!

If you look really closely at the front porch, you can see Sammy watering the front rocks. I didn't quite see what he was up to until after I got the picture...boys!



Comments

Popular Posts

The Cutlip Family